Monday 27 February 2017

Big news at Glenbrook - now stocking CP Models and Elite Female Napoleonics at UK Shows

As most of you will be aware, I run a full time figure painting service I'm a regular on the UK show circuit, selling painted figures and promoting my commission service. As I'm so busy with commission work, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep the stand full of stock painted figures. Rather than lose my presence at shows, I have decided to stock some unpainted figure ranges. 

As of Hammerhead next weekend, I'm pleased to announce that we will be carrying Elite Wargames female Napoleonics and a selection of CP Models sci-fi and fantasy ranges. 

There is a list of the shows I'm attending in 2017 which can be found on the contacts page of my website. 


Pictures of CP used with permission of Mark at CP Models. Painting credited where identified on the CP site. 

Alien Federation (painter not credited on CP site)

Near Future Troopers painted by Stone Cold Lead painting

Colonial Scouts

Starship Crew

Big eyed alien (painter not credited on CP site)

Shoggoth (painter not credited on CP site)

Carnovoids (painted by Marcin Donaszewski)

Cerebalites (painted by Paul Shorten)

Avians (painted by Paul Shorten)



Female Napoleonics painted by Glenbrook Games




No comments:

Post a Comment