Friday 30 March 2018

The Look of Lard - Saddle Goose Designs releases official Toofatlardies Merchandise

In an interruption to the usual programme, I, Debs at Saddle Goose Designs, have invaded Matt's blog. 

Rich and Nick at Toofatlardies https://toofatlardies.co.uk/ have kindly agreed that I can use their images on embroidered merchandise. This follows on from the very successful dice bags which are of course still available. 

I was going to wait until my website was finished but as Nick and Rich have been out and about in their flashy new WHAT A TANKER polo shirts, which have attracted some interest, I thought I'd get ahead of the game especially as the game is currently on pre order. 

All polo shirts are by Henbury and are available in this brand up to 2xl. I can get larger sizes but they will be from other manufacturers so the shirt colour and styling may vary slightly. 

SIZE GUIDE 
approximate chest measurement in inches
XS 34-36.        S 36-38.       M 38-40.        L 42-44. 
XL 44-46.       2XL 48-50.    3XL 50-52.     4XL 58-60. 
5XL 62-64.     6XL 66-68.    7XL 70-72

Ladies' sizes are available too. Please email for the size guide. 

So let's show you the shirts. I will be offering different apparel including hoodies, fleeces etc but for the moment I will keep it simple. 





Classic gold Pie and Pint on black polo
£17.50




What a Tanker pink and black embroidery on black polo. Pie and Pint logo on sleeve.
£20.00




What a Tanker pink and black embroidery on olive green polo. Pie and Pint logo on sleeve.
£20.00




What a Tanker pink and black embroidery on charcoal polo. Pie and Pint logo on sleeve.
£20.00




Chain of Command white embroidery on black polo. Pie and Pint logo on sleeve.
£20.00


Chain of Command light brown embroidery on olive green polo. Pie and Pint logo on sleeve.
£20.00




Chain of Command deep red embroidery on charcoal polo. Pie and Pint logo on sleeve.
£20.00




Sharp Practice gold embroidery on red polo. Pie and Pint logo on sleeve.
£20.00




Sharp Practice silver grey embroidery on royal blue polo. Pie and Pint logo on sleeve.
£20.00




Sharp Practice deep red embroidery on charcoal polo. Pie and Pint logo on sleeve.
£20.00

Ok so that's the first wave of new Toofatlardies gear. More will follow once the website is finished. 

How do I order?
If you would like to place an order please email me at saddlegoosedesigns@gmail.com

Shipping and timescales?
For one shirt, shipping will be £4.25 for 1st class recorded delivery in the UK and £6 for normal airmail for the rest of the world. If you would like more than one (who wouldn't?) I will get a shipping quote for you. I can also add insurance and quote you for that as required. 

Please allow 7 to 14 working days for manufacture and dispatch. 

Customers in the UK (and Antwerp!) will of course be able to pick orders up at the numerous shows that Saddle-Goose attends with Glenbrook Games or at the numerous(!) gaming events that Matt attends throughout the year.

Any questions? 
Please drop me a line at saddlegoosedesigns@gmail.com

Deborah Slade
Saddle-GooseDesigns 
Thanks to Matt for letting me loose on his blog!

Here's some examples of the customisation that we can do. 

Thanks to Koen and the other Lardie Penguins for this order of shirts and dice bags


11 comments:

  1. They look great, I'll be ordering for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do we order these Matt, will you have some at the first Partizan, I am afraid I cant stand Salute anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary,

      email Debs at saddlegoosedesigns@gmail.com and she will sort out payment info with you. We are trading at Hammerhead at the end of April and I’m running a game at 1st Partizan so I can bring deliveries with me.

      Delete
  3. Hi Gary, email Debs at saddlegoosedesigns@gmail.com and she will sort out payment info with you. We are trading at Hammerhead at the end of April and I’m running a game at 1st Partizan so I can bring deliveries with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The question is, can I wait until Crisis to have them ??? And I think the answer is a resounding no.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Seagull, we are happy to post them of course!

      Many thanks,

      Matt and Debs

      Delete
    2. email sent with order :-)

      Delete
  5. Love that black and pink 'What a tanker' one. Will get me one for sure! All my opponents will quiver before my mighty Type 95 Ha Go tank(ette)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The penguin brigade got some (and some nice dice bags) with a special celtic penguin design. They are very nice, and the service is outstanding and lightning fast. We can heartily recommend them!

    ReplyDelete